This report is available at 50% Discount. To avail discount please contact at +1-888-391-5441 / email@example.com.
The expansion of the global self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment industry is forecast to reach 2.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.3%. Currently, bulldozers and angledozers account for 8.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between excavators and shovels (revolving superstructure) (45.4%), front end shovel loaders (27.7%), levellers and graders (self-propelled) (6.0%), road rollers and tamping machines (self-propelled) (5.9%), scrapers (self-propelled) (0.6%) and other road making and earth moving equipment (self-propelled) (5.6%).
Canada, China, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Spain (21.3%), Portugal (18.3%), Greece (11.0%), Philippines (10.8%) and Italy (7.7%).
The report package Self-Propelled Road Making and Earth Moving Equipment Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment in the world. Along with a global self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market size, 2009-2020
- Self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Bulldozers and angledozers
- Excavators and shovels (revolving superstructure)
- Front end shovel loaders
- Levellers and graders (self-propelled)
- Road rollers and tamping machines (self-propelled)
- Scrapers (self-propelled)
- Other road making and earth moving equipment (self-propelled)
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.