This report is available at 50% Discount. To avail discount please contact at +1-888-391-5441 / email@example.com.
The expansion of the global construction and mining machinery industry is forecast to reach 3.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.1%. Currently, track-laying tractors account for 0.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between off-highway dump trucks (4.3%), continuous action mine conveyors and elevators (0.1%), pile-extractors and pile-drivers (0.4%), rock and coal cutters (2.2%), other sinking and boring machinery (6.8%), compacting and tamping machinery (not self-propelled) (0.4%), screening, separating sorting and washing machines (2.0%), grinding and crushing machines (3.9%), self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment (29.9%), mixing and kneading machines (2.2%), other construction and mining machinery (7.3%) and parts of construction and mining machinery (39.6%).
Canada, China, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest construction and mining machinery markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Philippines (10.0%), Portugal (8.8%), Spain (7.6%), Italy (5.4%) and Australia (4.5%).
The report package Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for construction and mining machinery in the world. Along with a global construction and mining machinery market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the construction and mining machinery market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the construction and mining machinery market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall construction and mining machinery market size, 2009-2020
- Construction and mining machinery market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall construction and mining machinery market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall construction and mining machinery market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall construction and mining machinery market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Track-laying tractors
- Off-highway dump trucks
- Continuous action mine conveyors and elevators
- Pile-extractors and pile-drivers
- Rock and coal cutters
- Other sinking and boring machinery
- Compacting and tamping machinery (not self-propelled)
- Screening, separating sorting and washing machines
- Grinding and crushing machines
- Self-propelled road making and earth moving equipment
- Mixing and kneading machines
- Other construction and mining machinery
- Parts of construction and mining machinery
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the construction and mining machinery market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.