This report details investment in industrial construction projects in the region based on projects tracked by Timetric's Construction Intelligence Center (CIC).
The 1380+ projects studied are at various stages of development, from announcement to execution, and cover six industrial categories: chemical and pharmaceutical plants, manufacturing plants, metal and material processing plants, metal and material production plants, other industrial buildings and waste processing plants.
A total of 25 countries in the region are analyzed in the report, with eight profiled in detail, being responsible for over 97% of total industrial construction output.
The Americas accounted for US$541.6 billion of industrial construction projects, with the largest economy, the US, leading with projects valued at US$297.0 billion, and Brazil a distant second with US$126.8 billion. The country with the least value of projects of the eight countries profiled is Argentina, with projects valued at US$6.0 billion.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 1380 CIC projects in the Americas.
The report provides detailed metrics on the region's industrial construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by six project categories, and start date by value.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value by country and top project listings. Top participants for the sector are also shown.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an insight into the main drivers of activity and forecasts, providing an understanding of key trends, analysis of main project participants by value by sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each type of project.
- Gain an analysis of main projects participants by value for the sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each project type.
- Access information on top project data for types of industrial construction projects, with location, value, stage and start date.
- CIC Projects analysis shows that industrial construction projects for Americas are estimated at US$541.6 billion.
- The US has the highest value of projects at US297.0 billion; Brazil follows with projects valued at US$126.8 billion.
- The region's eight countries are profiled, accounting for 97% of the value of projects monitored.
- The other 17 countries account for the remaining value of projects, worth US$14.5 billion. Over 68% of the total projects value are at the pre-execution stages.