The global craniomaxillofacial implants market is expected to reach USD 2.49 billion by 2021 from USD 1.79 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2016 to 2021. The global craniomaxillofacial implants market is broadly classified into type, application site, material of construction, property and regions. The mid-face implants segment is expected to account for the largest share of the craniomaxillofacial implants market by type. The growth of this market segment is mainly due to increasing number of road accident injuries and trauma cases globally.
The titanium, other metals, and alloys segment is expected to account for the largest share of the craniomaxillofacial implants market by material of construction. Polymers/biomaterials segment is expected to witness highest growth rate in the craniomaxillofacial implants market in 2016. This growth is attributed due to the growing preference for polymers/biomaterials as a result of their resorbable properties among the clinicians across the globe.
Geographically, the craniomaxilofacial implants market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American segment is primarily driven by increasing number of road accident injuries, rising prevalence of congenital facial deformities.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are increasing number of road accidents, trauma cases, rising demand for minimally invasive reconstruction surgeries, rising prevalence of congenital facial deformities, and technological advancements. On the other hand, high cost of craniomaxillofacial surgeries is a major factor expected to restrain the growth of this market during the forecast period.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
The key players in the craniomaxillofacial implants market are Stryker (U.S.), KLS Martin (U.S.), DepuySynthes (U.S.)., Zimmer Biomet (U.S.), Medtronic (Ireland), Integra Lifesciences (U.S.), OsteoMed (U.S.), Medartis AG (Switzerland), Matrix Surgical USA (U.S.), and Calavera (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help thesefirms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the single-cell analysismarket. The report analyses the Craniomaxillofacial implants market by type, cell type, application site, material of construction, property, and regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the craniomaxillofacial implants market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the craniomaxillofacial implants market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various single-cell analysis market products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the craniomaxillofacial implants market