"The report will be delivered 10-15 working days after the order is placed."
The new seven-country market intelligence and technology assessment study from VPGMarketResearch.com was designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities and develop effective strategic responses. The report explores future trends in the U.S., five major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan; provides estimates of the specimen, test and sales volumes, as well as major supplier sales and market shares; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
The clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, begin to resemble commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
The report contains 1,200 pages, 500 tables, and presents:
- Major issues pertaining to the global clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in US hospitals, commercial laboratories, and physician offices, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- Five-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- Five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks.