Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market and pipeline The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global Multiple Sclerosis therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
GlobalData has estimated the global Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market to be valued at $8.2 billion in 2009. It is expected to increase to $20.2 billion with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12% by 2017. There is a high unmet need in the current Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market in terms of both safety and efficacy profile. New high potential drugs Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics are expected to come in the market after 2017
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market. Its scope includes:
- Annualized global Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major classes such as nerve growth factor and doparmegenic neurons loss inhibitor
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Novartis, Biogen Idec, Merck Serono and Sanofi Aventis.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Mutiple Sclerosis therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global Mutiple Sclerosis market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global Mutiple Sclerosis market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.