“The proliferation of IT operational data drives the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) market”
The ITOA market is estimated to reach USD 9.79 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 35.2% from 2015 to 2020. Factors such as explosive growth of IT operational data, significant shift of the organizations’ core business towards cloud, and substantial change from the traditional to next-generation technologies are contributing towards the high growth of the ITOA market. The intense demand for analytics of IT operational data has increased the market opportunities for ITOA solutions vendors. The large enterprises as well as Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have recognized the need of analyzing IT data for threat prevention, unusual behavior analysis, network management, and much more. The ITOA solutions provide opportunities for enhancing the Return-on-Investment (ROI) for the organizations through analyzing their IT operational data.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest CAGR”
The ITOA market in North America is expected to hold the largest market share, followed by Europe. However, the market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. The major factor contributing towards the high growth of the ITOA market in APAC is the rapidly increasing numbers of increasing data centers in this region. On the other hand, the ITOA market in Middle East and Africa (MEA) region is still in the introductory phase in terms of the adoption of ITOA solutions.
“Root-cause analytics technology is expected to gain maximum traction during the forecast period”
The ITOA market has been segmented on the basis of technologies/tools. The root-cause analytics tool is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing need of organizations to identify the root-cause of an IT issue before it occurs has provided time-saving and cost-effective benefits to the organizations. Hence, companies are deploying more of the ITOA solutions to analyze the IT data through the root-cause analytics technique.
Breakdown of primary research interactions:
To determine and verify the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people and below are the details:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 (20%), Tier 2 (30%) and Tier 3 (50%)
- By Designation - C-level (50%), Director level (30%) and other executives (20%)
- By Region - North America (60%), Europe (20%), and Asia Pacific (20%),
Prominent players in the ITOA market include Oracle, IBM, HP, SAP SE, Splunk, Evolven, Microsoft, ExtraHop, VMware, and Prelert. These players, along with other local players, are providing advanced ITOA solutions to various industries and hence, helping them enhance their ROI and synchronize IT operations with organizational growth objectives.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis , analysis of top players, their offered products and services, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the network analytics market, high-growth regions, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on ITOA solutions offered by the top 10 players in the ITOA market space
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development (R&D) activities, and new product launches in the ITOA market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for ITOA solutions across various regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the data center asset management market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and capabilities of leading players in the ITOA market.