The report provides an in-depth analysis of the EU market for Paints And Varnishes. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
EU(28) - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Paints and varnishes (including enamels and lacquers) based on synthetic polymers or chemically modified natural polymers, dispersed or dissolved in a non-aqueous medium.
Paints and varnishes (including enamels and lacquers) based on synthetic polymers or chemically modified natural polymers, dispersed or dissolved in an aqueous medium.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of domestic production
- Structure of production by commodity groups
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Producer prices, import/export prices
- Trade structure and channels
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per-Capita Consumption
Why buy this report?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify Key success factors on the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy