Uranium Mining Industry Outlook in Kazakhstan to 2015 - Reserves, Production, Uranium Mines, Regulations and Key Companies
GlobalData’s nuclear energy offering, “Uranium Mining Industry Outlook in Kazakhstan to 2015 – Reserves, Production, Uranium Mines and Regulations” gives a view of Kazakhstan uranium industry and provides forecasts to 20115. This report includes information on uranium reserves and production. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on major uranium mines. This, coupled with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for uranium mining in Kazakhstan.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Review of historic reserves and production of Kazakhstan
- Major uranium mines in Kazakhstan
- Trends and developments shaping the uranium industry growth
- Opportunities and constraints in Kazakhstan's uranuim industry
- Production data provided historically from 2000 to 2009, forecast to 2015.
- By-mine production forecasts to 2015
- List of major current and upcoming uranium exploration and production mines in Kazakhstan
- Key uranium mining companies in Kazakhstan
- Policy and regulatory framework governing Kazakhstan's uranium industry growth
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Kazakhstan's uranium mining and exploration industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, recent trends and challenges
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.