Meeting demand for clear answers to important industry questions, the What Consumers Want series provides country specific data, set against a global backdrop.
- The slide pack provides country specific primary data across the current account and savings markets.
- The slide pack answers a number of questions on consumer behaviour including product holding and consumer motivation.
- The pack also presents analysis across income and age groups to strengthen and deepen insight
Current account product holding is significantly lower in Northern Ireland than in England, Scotland and Wales, indicating missed opportunities here and perhaps a lack of engagement due to greater geographical isolation
More than one fifth of consumers now query transactions online, catching up fast with the in branch and telephone channels which historically were preferred for this activity
Over a quarter of UK consumers chose their current account provider based on having a branch near their home or work. Despite the high usage of online services consumers still want to be able to access a branch when required.
Reasons to Purchase
- This slide pack provides key data essential for FS providers wishing to best position their product propositions given consumer behaviours
- Primary data is used to profile the UK consumer against global peers, whilst providing indispensible insight into demographic and income variations.