“Riot control system market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4%”
The global riot control system market is estimated to grow from an USD 9.05 billion in 2016 to USD 11.78 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.4% between 2016 and 2021. The market for riot control system is driven by critical factors, such as increasing political disputes and civil unrest, militarization of law enforcement agencies, stringent environmental and governmental regulations, and declining defense budgets of developed economies.
“Law enforcement segment to witness higher growth during the forecast period”
The key end users for riot control systems are military and law enforcement agencies. The law enforcement segment, by end user, is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Riot control systems are used to discourage, delay or prevent hostile actions, and limit escalations, among others. The military segment market is also growing at a modest rate as they are used in conjugation with lethal weapons systems to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of military operations.
“North America dominates; Asia-Pacific to grow at the highest rate”
The North American region dominated the global riot control system market in 2015. It is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The U.S. is considered the largest developer, operator, and exporter of riot control systems, globally, thereby resulting in the larger share of North America in the global riot control system market. The main application of less lethal weapons is for riot control; to avoid post-conflict costs of reconstructions, temporarily disable equipment, facilities and personnel, and support commanders in contingency operations.
The riot control system market in Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This rapid growth can be attributed to the ongoing riot control system programs in more than 10 nations in the Asia-Pacific region, including China, India, Japan, and South Korea, among others. With rapid advancements and adoption of technologies in the region, the riot control system market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
“Break-up of profile of primary participants for the Riot Control System Market”
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, RoW – 5%
The major companies profiled in the report include Taser International Manufacturing Company (U.S.), Combined Systems Inc. (U.S.), The SAFARILAND Group (U.S.), and Amtec Less lethal Systems Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis —industry analysis (industry trends and technology trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles. This together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the riot control system market, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on riot control system offered by the top 10 players in the global riot control system market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the riot control system market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyses the markets for riot control systems across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global riot control system market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global riot control system market