Global womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global womenswear market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global womenswear market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global womenswear market is expected to generate total revenue of $633,922.8 million in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2008 and 2012.
Sales generated through clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers are expected to be the most lucrative for the global womenswear market in 2012, with total revenues of $437,001.2 million, equivalent to 68.9% of the market''s overall value
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $757,238.2 million by the end of 2017
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global womenswear market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global womenswear market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global womenswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global womenswear market in relation to its regional counterparts?