Global Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global menswear market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global menswear market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global menswear market with five year forecasts
The global menswear market is expected to generate total revenue of $403.6 billion in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2008 and 2012.
Sales generated through clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers are expected to be the most lucrative for the global menswear market in 2012, with total revenues of $224.2 billion, equivalent to 55.6% of the market''s overall value
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $508.6 billion by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global menswear market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global menswear market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global menswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* How large is the global menswear market in relation to its regional counterparts?