Machine health monitoring is the best way of maintenance to meet the production requirements of in a timely or efficient manner. It is the process of monitoring the health of a machine with the intent to anticipate the mechanical wear and failure. Machine health monitoring is a part of predictive maintenance technique. The machine health monitoring market has a broad scope in the industry. This market is important as it projects the condition of machinery, which ensures the right maintenance is provided at the right time. Machine health monitoring provides sensory indication that components are functioning under rated capacity and provide a suitable warning if the preset standard conditions and indices are exceeded.
The Machine Health Monitoring market is segmented in terms of product type such as corrosion monitoring equipment, lubricating oil analysis equipment, motor current signature analysis, thermography equipment, ultrasound emission equipment, and vibration monitoring equipment. The report is further segmented into component type such as corrosion probes, spectrometer, spectrum analyzer, thermal camera, ultrasonic detector, vibration sensor, and others (software) used in machine health monitoring market. Also, the Machine Health Monitoring report is segmented by application such as aerospace and defense, automotive, chemicals, marine, mining, oil and gas, and Power. The report also provides geographic analysis and estimation for markets across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and the ROW.
The report includes the detailed value chain analysis of the machine health monitoring industry. It also provides the Porter’s Five Forces Analysis with description of each of its forces and their respective impact on the market. The companies included in this report are: AZIMA DLI Corp. (U.S.), Bruel & Kjaer Vibro GmbH (Denmark), Emerson Process Management (U.S.), Fluke Corp. (U.S.), GE (U.S.), Honeywell Process Solution (U.S.), National Instruments (U.S.), Parker Kittiwake (U.K.), Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S.), SKF (Sweden) and more.
- The total revenue of the Machine Health Monitoring market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 7.16% from 2014-2020
- Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth applications in each verticals and fast growing market segments
- Statistics by component, product type, application type, and geography, with a detailed classification splits by revenue
- Porter’s analysis in detail along with the impact
- Major market trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the Machine Health Monitoring market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographic markets to give an overall view of the Machine Health Monitoring market
- The future of Machine Health Monitoring market from technical as well as market oriented perspectives
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with in-depth market share analysis including individual revenue, and market share rankings.