The MEED Insight Oman Projects report provides an outlook for spending across all core sectors, including oil and gas, power and water, transport, industry and construction. It will profile key projects and clients and will include an overview of Oman’s economy and politics.
The focus of this research report will particularly be on the key future projects such as BP’s $15bn Khazzan development, the $10bn development of the Duqm refinery and petrochemicals complex, the expansion of Sohar refinery and other key projects such as the sultanate’s roads and airports programme, its railway plans, and ambitious wastewater programme. Through this comprehensive report you will gain exclusive insight into:
- Breakdown and analysis of the $87bn worth of project opportunities in Oman
- Key data on current and future size of each sector
- Proprietary client and contractor rankings
- Details on upcoming projects and schedules
- Key opportunities, challenges and much more