GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Vietnam". It is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Vietnam, identifying key trends in the healthcare market and providing insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market, using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
In 2015, Vietnam's population stood at 92 million, an increase from 85 million in 2008 due to the high birth rate and low mortality rate. The country's pharmaceutical market was estimated to have been worth $3.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $6.6 billion by 2020 at a projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.8%. The medical device market was estimated at approximately $295m in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% to $505m by 2020.
The positive trends in Vietnam's healthcare market can primarily be attributed to -
- Increasing coverage of healthcare insurance
- Government initiatives to improve healthcare facilities
The report includes -
- Overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, including size, segmentation and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Sanofi, Hau Giang Pharmaceuticals (DHG Pharmaceuticals), Imexpharm, Traphaco and Domesco.
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, covering the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies, and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices.
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies through an understanding of the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market
- Drive revenue by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical device market segments and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the healthcare market