Global Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global life insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players'' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global life insurance market with five year forecasts
* Includes sections on 28 countries/regions including: Global, Europe, United States, Asia-Pacific, Germany, Japan, China, Canada, and United Kingdom
The global life insurance market had total gross written premiums of $2,473.8bn in 2012, representing a CAGR of 1.8% between 2008 and 2012.
The life insurance segment was the market''s most lucrative in 2012, with total gross written premiums of $1,618.5bn, equivalent to 65.4% of the market''s overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,947.4bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global life insurance market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global life insurance market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?