Global Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global life insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global life insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global life insurance market with five year forecasts
The global life insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $2,809.7bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2011 and 2015.
The life insurance segment is expected to be the market''s most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $1,940.4bn, equivalent to 69.1% of the market''s overall value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest share of the global market, closely followed by Europe. Growth is largely being driven by countries such as China, India, South Korea, Russia, and South American countries.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global life insurance market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global life insurance market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global life insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global life insurance market?