This report is available at 50% Discount. To avail discount please contact at +1-888-391-5441 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Medical Device Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for medical devices. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2007-2018. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for medical devices?
- What is the medical device market size in nearly 70 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for medical devices as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- MRI devices
- Ultrasonic scanning devices
- Scintigraphic devices
- Other electro-diagnostic devices
- Surgical and medical sterilizers
- Computed tomography devices
- Hearing aids
- Artificial joints
- Other fracture and orthopedic devices
- Medical X-ray devices
- Dental X-ray devices
- Tubular metal needles and needles for sutures
- Ophthalmic instruments and devices
- Dental drill engines
- Other dental instruments and devices
- Artificial teeth
- Other dental fittings
- Infra-red and ultra-violet ray devices
- Psychological aptitude-test and mechano-therapy devices
- Gas masks and breathing devices
- Therapeutic respiration devices
- Dental chairs
- Other medical furniture
- Alpha, gamma and beta radiation devices
- Accessories and parts for medical devices
- Other medical devices
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global medical device market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.