TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global 3D Printing Materials market to grow at a CAGR of 19.97 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in the number of applications. The Global 3D Printing Materials market has also been witnessing growing demand from 3D printed electronics. However, the high R&D costs could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global 3D Printing Materials Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers North America, Europe, the APAC region, and the ROW; it also covers the Global 3D Printing Materials market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are 3D Systems Inc., Arcam AB., ExOne GmbH, and Stratasys Ltd.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Arkema SA, Bolson Materials International Inc., CRP Group, DSM Desotech Inc., EnvisionTEC GmbH, EOS Gmbh Electro Optical Systems, Hoganas AB, Lomiko Metals Inc., LPW Technology Ltd., Materialise NV, Oxford Performance Materials, Renishaw plc, Sandvik AB, Solid Concepts Inc., and Voxeljet AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?