NCCM is a network management tool that enables the enterprises to control and monitor the performance of their network infrastructure. It helps to improve the performance and efficiency of the network, manage remotely located devices, reduce time required to configure heterogeneous networks, reduce losses due to downtime, and reduce IT expenditure.
The Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) solutions provides network management, fault management, change management, configuration management, inventory and device management, policy compliance, automation and tools, network auditing, and reporting features which enables network managers and network engineers to efficiently manage the network device configuration changes and to maintain the overall network thereby incurring less costs and reducing overall network management time. The NCCM solution provides a user interface from where the entire network and the devices connected to the network can be managed.
Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) finds applications in majority of the industry verticals, and is majorly used by verticals, such as: Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), healthcare, education, government, IT and Telecom, energy, and other verticals.
The Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) market sub segments comprises: NCCM software and NCCM services. In 2014, NCCM software accounts for the major share of the total NCCM market and in 2019, it is expected to be the dominating segment in the overall NCCM market.
The Y-o-Y growth rates of NCCM services market will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period. Few high growth markets are:
- IT & Telecom: IT industry is experiencing faster growth in size and complexity of their network infrastructure which in turn drives a constant demand for increased speed of services and more innovative services. NCCM helps to simplify their network, manage the ever increasing number of heterogeneous devices connected to the network and importantly reduce the downtime of their network.
- Government: Helps to link all the department right from agricultural to intelligence and cater to the ever increasing demand of services by the public, at a reduced cost of managing the entire network infrastructure.
- BFSI: NCCM helps in detecting security breaches, failed transactions, and assists in auditing and policies compliance.
- Healthcare: increase efficiency, consistency and accuracy of the network, manage remote patient monitoring technologies.
MarketsandMarkets expects the Government, BFSI and Healthcare segments will show tremendous growth throughout the forecast period. However, there are few revenue pockets, namely Education and Energy segments, will show significant increase in this period.
Major challenges faced by the vendors in this space are decreasing IT budgets, increasing complexities of network and increase in number of competitors.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:–
- This report segments the market into components, deployments and end-users covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 20 top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.