TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Radar market to grow at a CAGR of 12.43 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand from developing nations. The Global Radar market has also been witnessing the increased usage of solid state electronics. However, the increasing regulatory barriers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Radar Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global region; it also covers the Global Radar market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Co., and Thales S.A.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Applied Radar, Inc., BAE Systems plc, Cambridge Consultants Limited, DRS Technologies, Inc., European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS N.V., Euroradar Consortium, Galileo Avionica S.p.A, Honeywell International, Inc., ICx Technologies, Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., M/A Com - Cobham plc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Rockwell Collins, Telephonics Corporation, and Terma A/S.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?