TechNavio's analysts forecast the Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment market in Brazil to grow at a CAGR of 9.3 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing population and urbanization. The Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment market in Brazil has also been witnessing the increasing investment in wastewater treatment infrastructure. However, the high cost of water treatment processes could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market in Brazil 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Brazil; it also covers the Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Ashland Inc., Aquatech International Corp., Centroprojekt do Brasil, and Dedini Process Automation.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Degremont SAS, Enfil SA, GE Infrastructure Water and Process Technologies Inc., Haztec Tec. e Plan. Ambiental S.A., Perenne - Equipamentos e Sistemas de Água S.A, Siemens Water technologies, TECITEC, and Veolia Water Solution & Technologies S.A.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?