TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Power Discrete market to grow at a CAGR of 8.43 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high demand for discrete IGBTs. The Global Power Discrete market has also been witnessing the emerging market for SiC and GaN power semiconductors. However, the low demand due to global economic slowdown could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Power Discrete Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the EMEA and the APAC regions, and the Americas; it also covers the Global Power Discrete market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corp, STMicroelectronics N.V., and Toshiba Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., International Rectifier, ON Semiconductor Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., and Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?