This report is available at 50% Discount. To avail discount please contact at +1-888-391-5441 / email@example.com.
Global Pesticide and Agrochemical Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for pesticides and agrochemicals. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2007-2018. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for pesticides and agrochemicals?
- What is the pesticide and agrochemical market size in over 50 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for pesticides and agrochemicals as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Herbicides, anti-sprouting products, and plant-growth regulators
- Other pesticides and agrochemicals
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global pesticide and agrochemical market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.