TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Wireless Chargers market to grow at a CAGR of 55.47 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for mobile devices. The Global Wireless Chargers market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of wireless power technology. However, the high cost of manufacturing wireless chargers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Wireless Chargers Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Japan, Korea, the US, and the ROW; it also covers the Global Wireless Chargers market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Duracell Powermatt LLC, Energizer Holding Inc., Fulton Innovation LLC, and WiTricity Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Hanrim Postech Co. Ltd, LS Cable Ltd., Texas Instruments Inc., and Wisepower Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?