A comprehensive overview of the MENA upstream oil and gas, downstream refining and petrochemical sectors, with a particular focus on the projects market
The value of projects under execution and planned in the Mena region is worth more than $700bn and represents one of the most investment-heavy hydrocarbons markets in the world. Just as enticing for contractors, suppliers and consultants alike is the wide diversity of projects and markets. Whether it Morocco’s offshore potential, the rebuilding of Libya’s oil and gas fields, the massive ramp-up in crude production in Iraq, or implementation of the world’s largest refinery programme in Kuwait, there are opportunities for everyone in this $50bn-a-year market, with each country offering very different challenges and projects.
The latest market intelligence report from MEED Insight, Mena Oil and Gas 2014 Projects report, provides you with analysis and insight into the $700bn-plus Mena upstream, downstream refining and petrochemical sectors. This 200-page plus report looks at activity since 2007 and the outlook up to 2015, providing unique and proprietary historical data and forecasts for investment, client and contractor rankings, sector priorities and details on ongoing and planned projects. The report, the only one of its kind in the market, includes individual chapters on 12 Mena states.
Key benefits and features:
- Obtain proprietary forecasting for planned investment in the MENA hydrocarbons market up to 2015 and hystorical data since 2007
- Understand the future size of the oil, gas and petrochemicals projects market and the potential of each country
- Access rankings of the top contractors and clients in each country in addition to the top future clients in order to create your strategy
- Prepare for specific projects by gaining knowledge of key details on upcoming projects and schedules
- Obtain business development insight and strategy for potential new markets for your company
Due to the sheer size of the opportunity presented - there are more than $500bn worth of planned and unannounced projects alone in the region - it can be difficult to keep track of all the opportunities in each market. The Mena Oil and Gas Projects 2014 report provides all the data and information required for companies active in this sector, including tables of current and planned projects, details of individual project scopes, forecasts for project spending by country, trends in technology, and individual country strategies.
Topics covered include:
- Kuwait’s $30-bn plus refineries programme;
- Saudi Arabia’s plan for Red Sea gas development;
- Morocco’s offshore potential;
- The status of Libya’s oil and gas sector following the revolution;
- Updates on BP’s $15 Khazzan tight gas development in Oman
- In-depth overview of Iraq’s drive to increase crude production capacity to more than 7 million b/d
This research report is a must for anyone involved or looking to be involved in the world important energy projects market. Save time and investment on research and analysis. Gather exclusive data on the Mena Oil and Gas projects industry through this in-depth examination.