The European Aftermarket Overview quantifies the value and volume of key aftermarket product groups and distribution channels. Geographic coverage includes 28 European markets segmented into 4 regions Top 7 markets, Other Western European Countries, Eastern European Countries and Expanded Europe.
- The perimeter includes regional analysis as well as 28 country sections.
- 8 channels: Fast Fit centres, Autocentres, Garages & Crash Repair centres, Tyre Specialists, VM Networks, Petrol Stations, Hypermarkets and Other.
- The perimeter includes 6 product families: Tyres, Service parts, Mechanical parts, Wear & Tear parts, Crash Repair parts & Consumables & Accessories.
Despite the economic downturn impacting Europe in 2009, the European light vehicle aftermarket remained a substantial industry. Growth observed at European level masks significant disparities amongst regions, with emerging markets continuing to proliferate as an unfavourable economic climate encumbers mature western regions.
Reasons to Purchase
- The document provides the market sizes and forecasts in the Top 28 European countries.
- It also explains the market trends lying behind the market dynamics.