TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Biophotonics market to grow at a CAGR of 10.03 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing aging population. The Global Biophotonics market has also been witnessing the expansion of application. However, the high cost could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Biophotonics Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Biophotonics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Affymetrix Inc., Andor Technology PLC, Becton, Dickinson & Co., Carl Zeiss MicroImaging GmbH, Hamamatsu Photonics KK, and Olympus America Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are AdvanDx Inc., BIOLASE Technology Inc., BioTek Instruments Inc., EndraLife Sciences, Halma plc, HORIBA Ltd., Lumenis Ltd., Newport Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., PicoQuant GmbH, TILL Photonics GmbH, and Zecotek Photonics Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?