Imidacloprid, as one of the major insecticides in China, also takes an important role in the global market. China is not only an imidacloprid producer that can guarantee its own agricultural production, but also an important imidacloprid exporter in the world. This report has carried on the comprehensive analysis of imidacloprid including production technology, production, producers, import, export, consumption, and price change of imidacloprid in China, as while as a professional forecast that guide investments and business movements for the players who pay close attention to imidacloprid industry or try to find opportunities from it.
Nowadays, China is a major imidacloprid supplier in the world and recorded 20,800 tonnes of imidacloprid technical output in 2015 with an operating rate of about 70% but only 55% in 2011. What the reasons for the increasing output and operating rate in recent years? And will the output continue enlarging in the next five years (2016-2020)?
China exported 25,702 tonnes of imidacloprid products valued USD271 million to other countries all over the world. What are the reasons for such a huge export volume? Where are the imidacloprid products exported to? And will the export volume keep on increasing in the next five years (2016-2020)?
Imidacloprid is mainly used in the control of rice plant hoppers and aphids on rice, wheat, vegetables, cotton, etc. Rice is the largest application field of imidacloprid by consumption, and wheat ranks second. But the consumption of imidacloprid in China has some change in different crops. What are the changes? How much will the consumption of imidacloprid in China be in the future?
This is CCM's fifth edition of China's imidacloprid industry report and you can find the answers in this report about the above problems. It attaches importance to the following parts:
- Update all the data related to imidacloprid industry from technical and formulations in China in 2011-2015, including registration, supply, export, price, consumption, etc.
- Identify the key players and potential producers of imidacloprid industry in China.
- Emphasize consumption of imidacloprid in 2011-2015, as well as the consumption structure by crops, regions and formulations in 2015.
- Figure out the development status of the industry and influencing factors including drivers and barriers.
- Forecast the imidacloprid industry's development in terms of supply, export and demand in 2016-2020.
- Get a clear understanding of the future development trend, and identify China's position of imidacloprid industry from a global perspective.
- Explore commercial opportunities of imidacloprid industry in China under the context of the new global economic situation. Analyze substitutes for imidacloprid products in domestic market.