The industry report package Refined Petroleum Product in Western Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for refined petroleum products in different countries around Western Europe. The package includes refined petroleum products country reports from the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and United Kingdom
The studies include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market studies answer key questions such as:
- What is the size of the refined petroleum product in different countries around Western Europe?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- How do the macroeconomic indicators look like?
The latest market information included in the studies:
- Overall market size for refined petroleum products in different countries around Western Europe
- Market size for refined petroleum products by product segment
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
- Macroeconomic indicators
Product segments analyzed in the studies:
Petroleum oils and bituminous mineral oils
Liquefied propylene, ethylene, butadiene and butylene
Other mineral waxes
Petroleum coke (calcined)
Petroleum coke (not calcined)
Other refined petroleum products
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the refined petroleum product in different countries around Western Europe to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the reports. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
The industry reports are built by the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.