“Managed services projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8%”
The managed services market size is estimated to grow from USD 145.33 billion in 2016 to USD 242.45 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.8%. Persistent rise in the complexity of technological solutions, flexibility to match custom requirements, and upsurge in dependency over heterogeneous networks are the factors boosting the market. However, doubts in efficiency and effectiveness of managed services and long-term recurring expenditure are some of the restraints for the growth.
“Content management is expected to be the fastest growing segment in managed mobility”
Increasing volume of data and digital documents and the need for reducing paper files and integrating different contents are the major issues faced by organizations. To manage this, organizations are investing heavily in creators, editors, publishers, and administrator sowing to which content management is witnessing a high growth.
“Managed hosting is expected to be the largest contributor in the managed data center segment”
In managed hosting model, service providers lease dedicated servers, hardware, and operating systems to clients, thereby providing high performance, increased security, and better control over the servers which promote the organizations to opt for managed hosting services.
“North America is expected to be the largest market and Asia-Pacific (APAC) projected to grow at the highest rate”
North America holds the largest share of the managed services market owing to early adoption of technology and the presence of a large number of data centers and networking providers. Nevertheless, the APAC region is projected to grow at the fastest pace as it has undergone tremendous economic growth, political transformation, and social changes. A country such as India, China, Philippines, and Australia has embarked upon ambitious and important initiatives to enhance the strategic planning, agency capability, and evaluation of ICT-enabled projects.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
The break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company: Tier 1: 55 %, Tier 2: 20%, and Tier 3: 25%
- By Designation: C level: 60%, Director level: 25%, Others: 15%
- By Region: North America: 10%, Europe: 20%, APAC: 40%, Rest of the World (RoW): 30%
The managed services market report segments the market on the basis of types, end users, and regions. The report also contains the profiling and competitive landscape of the major technology vendors. Some of the major technology vendors include IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies, Ericsson, Accenture PLC, Fujitsu Ltd., Nokia Networks, Computer Science Corp., AT&T, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro Limited, and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the managed services market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on managed services offered by the top players in the global managed services market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the managed services market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for managed services across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global managed services market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and service offerings of the leading players in the global managed services market