The industry report Wine Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, Forecasts, and Market Players offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for wine in United States. This study includes historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market study answers key questions such as:
- What is the size of the wine market in United States?
- How is the market divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How has the market been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- Which major companies are operating in the market?
- Which companies are performing well and which are not?
- Which companies have the most potential as clients?
- Which companies are attractive for acquisition?
- Which companies have the most potential to partner with?
- How do the macroeconomic indicators look like?
The latest market information included in the study:
- Overall market size for wine in United States
- Market size for wine by product segment
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Players on the market with company names, financial performance, employees, key executives, and contact details
- Macroeconomic indicators
Product segments analyzed in the study:
Sparkling grape wine
Other grape wine
Vermouth and other flavoured grape wine
Other fermented beverages
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, market players, competitive landscape, and future prospects of the wine market in United States to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Find and contact potential customers and partners easily
- Benchmark one company''s performance to other players in the market
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the report. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
The industry report is built by the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.