“Ability of faster data recovery, cost-effectiveness, greater flexibility, automation capability, and simpler testing is driving the Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) market”
The DRaaS market size is estimated to grow from USD 1.68 billion in 2016 to USD 11.11 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 45.9% from 2016 to 2021. The DRaaS market is driven by factors such as faster data recovery, cost-effectiveness, greater flexibility, automation capability, and simpler testing.
“The professional services segment is expected to gain the maximum traction during the forecast period”
Professional services segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period as these services provide training & consulting, support & maintenance, and system integration services to end-users. These services enable enterprises to choose the best possible solution and services depending upon the business requirements and also deliver cost-effective and backup support for technical queries to prevent any downtime.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
North America is expected to dominate the DRaaS market by holding the largest market share due to presence of a large number of DRaaS vendors. APAC offers potential growth opportunities due to the explosion of new technologies combined with increasing business needs and increase in the number of organizations adopting DR services.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 33%, and Tier 3: 27%
- By Designation: C level: 42%, Director level: 38%, and Others: 20%
- By Region: North America: 56%, Europe: 25%, APAC: 12%, Rest of the World: 7%
The various key DRaaS vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
- Amazon Web Services (Seattle, Washington, U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (Armonk, New York, U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (Redmond, Washington, U.S.)
- SunGard Availability Services (Wayne, Pennsylvania, U.S.)
- VMware Inc. (Palo Alto, California, U.S.)
- Cable & Wireless Communications (London, U.K.)
- Cisco Systems (San Jose, California, U.S.)
- HP Enterprises Company (Palo Alto, California, U.S.)
- iLand Internet Solutions (Houston, Texas, U.S.)
- NTT Communications Corporation (Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan)
- TierPoint, LLC (St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.)
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions (New York, U.S)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the DRaaS market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and sub segments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.