The so-called "Smartgrid" is expected to bring dramatic improvements to everything from general network management to demand response and other demand-side improvements.
Ultimately it will help the supply-side as new technologies are implemented that facilitate more efficient utilities.
A new energy value chain is emerging as a result of new technologies, new players, and new regulatory environments that encourage competitive markets.
This research package represents a comprehensive bundle of research addressing the convergence of telecom and smartgrid including support for both supply side and demand side energy management.
Solutions and technologies covered include LTE, M2M, consumer/enterprise handsets and management, and more.
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Smartgrid companies of all types
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Wireless network service providers
- Government and public policy agencies
- Industry verticals with significant energy costs