Subscription to Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the client with access to analysis in the form of periodic reports, news flashes, custom analysis and over the phone consultation in a variety of areas including communications, content, commerce, and applications.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscriber will receive advisory services about topics of interest. Subscribers may ask either general questions or specific questions relative to Google Market Intelligence research and analysis. The number of individuals that may engage research and consulting staff depends on the subscription level.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscription service focuses on strategies, applications, competitive analysis and business assessment for Augmented Reality within telecom and ICT as well as various industry verticals. In addition, Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the following benefits:
- Regularly updated reports in key technology and market development areas
- Custom report development for clients subscribing at higher levels
- Dedicated analyst support addressing Google and related communications, commerce, content, and applications
- Wireless carriers and other service providers
- Augmented Reality (AR) application developers
- Telemetry, Telematics, and vehicle monitoring companies
- Telecom (fixed and wireless) and ICT infrastructure providers
- Government agencies, regulatory authorities, and commissions