“The growth of the handheld products such as smartphones and laptops would drive the WiGig market in the near future”
The wireless gigabit market is estimated to grow from USD 0.30 billion in 2015 to USD 2.73 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 32.9% between 2016 and 2022. This market is driven by factors such as the rising growth of handheld devices such as smartphones, laptops, & tablets and the need for faster data sharing/transfer among those devices.
“Display device-based wireless gigabit products to gain maximum traction during the forecast period”
The display devices product segment is likely to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. In addition, due to the rise in demand for products such as televisions, laptops & tablets, and smartphones, the market is expected to gain traction and grow at the highest CAGR in the next seven years. The wireless gigabit market is also estimated to witness growth in the consumer application, accounting for the largest market share during the forecast period.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people in the market. Breakup of the profile of primary participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 22%, and Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives– 55%, Directors– 15%, and Others – 30%
- By Region: North America – 50%, Europe – 30%,APAC – 15%,and RoW – 5%
The key WiGig vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
- Intel Corporation
- Cisco Systems Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Broadcom Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the wireless gigabit market in the following ways:
- This report segments the wireless gigabit market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report would helps take holders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.