There is no doubt that fluorine industry has been one of the fastest developing and most promising industries in China. And within the fluorine industry chain, fluor polymer industry is definitely the golden industry, with the highest added value. In fact, the fluor polymer industry has developed rather fast in the past five years and a few enterprises have become the leading players, such as Dongyue Group, Chenguang Institute, Shanghai 3F, etc. Along with the development of the production of fluor polymers, the application of fluor polymers has also progressed a lot. Low price and abundant supply of fluor polymers are the two main factors stimulating the application. Nowadays, China is one of the largest producers and consumers of fluor polymers in the world. So what is the actual supply situation of fluor polymers in China? And what are the producers'' strategies amid intense competition?
Both production and processing of fluor polymers are still concentrated in primary products in China, such as PTFE molding grade and semi-finished products of molding grade. The high-end products such as PFA, ETFE and film products still rely on import. What are the restrictions on the fluor polymer industry in China? What are the real consumption situation of fluor polymers from each industry and finished goods and how to develop in the future?
In order to upgrade the industrial structure of fluor polymer, the Chinese government has adopted a series of policies. For instance, developing the production of PVDF, FEP and ETFE is specifically listed in the encouraging category in the Guideline Catalogue for Industrial Structure Adjustment. And the production of film products of fluor polymers is encouraged by the 12th Five-Year Plan for Fluorine Chemical Industry. So how will these policies affect the fluor polymer industry?
Although China''s economic growth is estimated to slow down in the coming years, with GDP growth rate no more than 8% during the 12th Five-Year Plan period, it is still a fast developing country in the world. Fluor polymer industry, one of industries encouraged by the Chinese government, will probably develop much faster than the GDP growth rate.
To figure out the opportunities in fluor polymer industry, CCM International makes a deep survey of the market of fluor polymers in China in this report, including PTFE with 4 grades, PVDF, FEP, PFA and ETFE. CCM International also draws a complete picture of consumption situation in the value chain of fluor polymers, fluor polymers – semi-finished products – industries – finished goods. The report includes:
- Production situation of each fluor polymer in China (2009-2011)
- Consumption volume of each fluor polymer (2009-2011)
- Consumption matrix for the value chain, fluor polymers – semi-finished products – finished goods (covering over 50 finished goods) (2009-2011)
- Import and export analysis of each fluor polymer in China (2009-2011)
- Raw material supply situation in China
- Price of fluor polymer (2009-2011) and trend
- Analysis of policies and government programs related to fluor industry in China
- Processing situation of fluor polymer semi-finished products in China
- Forecast on the production of fluor polymer (2012-2016)
- Forecast on the consumption matrix (2012-2016)
- Investment opportunity and recommendations in fluor polymer industry