This package includes 65 semiconductor market studies from the following countries around the world: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam
The studies give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the semiconductor markets around the world. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for semiconductors in different countries around the world
- Overall market volume for semiconductors in different countries around the world
- Market value and volume for semiconductors by type (diacs, thyristors and triacs, diodes, mounted piezo-electric crystals, photovoltaic, photosensitive and led semiconductor devices, transistors, other semiconductor devices, parts of semiconductor devices and similar devices)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
The report answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the semiconductor market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?