“Factors such as increased smart phone penetration and growing prominence of managed mobility services are driving the growth of the BYOD and enterprise mobility market”
The BYOD and enterprise mobility market size is estimated to grow from USD 35.10 billion in 2016 to USD 73.30 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 15.87%. Increased productivity and employee satisfaction, reduced hardware cost for enterprises, increase smart phone penetration, demand for enterprise mobility software in large enterprises with in-house IT departments, and growing prominence of managed mobility services are some of the driving forces of the BYOD and enterprise mobility market. However, government and compliance issues, security risks, cost of deploying EMM solutions, and device management and control issues are some of the restraining factors that may hamper business critical functions in BYOD and enterprise mobility market.
“Cloud based mobility market is expected to hold the largest market share in the BYOD and enterprise mobility market during the forecast period”
Based on deployment, the cloud-based mobility market is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. This is because of the rapid use of cloud services and benefits associated with it. On-premises market is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
“Manufacturing vertical is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the BYOD and enterprise mobility market during the forecast period”
BYOD and enterprise mobility have been used across various industry verticals, including BFSI, automobile, IT & telecom, retail, healthcare, transportation & logistics, energy & utilities, and others. The manufacturing vertical is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period owing to constant growth in the number of handheld device and smart phones users, and the increasing number of tech-savvy consumers.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
With the ever growing number of internet users and hosting services and the increased number of cloud computing and BYOD policies, APAC is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR in the BYOD and enterprise mobility market during the forecast period. North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to the increase in adoption of tablets and smart phones by employees for business purposes.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with the key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1: 35%, Tier 2: 35%, and Tier 3: 30%
- By Designation: C level: 42%, Director level: 31%, and Others: 27%
- By Region: North America: 25%, APAC: 30%, Europe: 25%, and MEA and Latin America: 20%
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Blackberry Limited
- Infosys Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Sap Se
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- HCL Technologies Limited
The BYOD and enterprise mobility market has been segmented based on component, deployment, device, industry vertical, and region. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overview, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, expansions, and competitive landscape associated with the BYOD and enterprise mobility market.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the BYOD and enterprise mobility market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.