TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Two-factor Authentication market to grow at a CAGR of 20.8 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing number of regulatory requirements. The Global Two-factor Authentication market has also been witnessing the convergence of authentication techniques. However, issues pertaining to deployment of mobile phone-based authentication solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Two-factor Authentication Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Two-factor Authentication market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Entrust Inc., Gemalto N.V., RSA Security Inc. and VASCO Data Security International Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: ActivIdentity Corp., CryptoCard Corp., Deepnet security ltd, Equifax Inc., PhoneFactor Inc., SecureAuth Corp., SecurEnvoy Ltd, SafeNet Inc. Most of these players have a limited geographical presence.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?