TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Automotive Aftermarket in Europe to reach US$116.9 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is increasing demand for high-performance components. The Automotive Aftermarket in Europe has also been increasing vehicle complexity. However, favorable policies in domestic Automotive industries in Europe could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Automotive Aftermarket in Europe 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Europe region; it also covers the Automotive Aftermarket in Europe landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Autodistribution SA., ATS Euromaster Ltd., GKN plc, and Halfords Group plc
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Federal-Mogul Corp., Affinia Group Inc., Honeywell Transportation Systems, Tenneco Inc., TRW Automotive, Centric Parts, Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch LLC, and Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?