TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Video on Demand market to grow at a CAGR of 16.8 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the lucrative subscription offers along with price discounts. The Global Video on Demand market has also been witnessing an addition to the variety of old and new video on demand contents. However, limitation in availability of contents for users could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Video on Demand Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Video on Demand market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include DirecTV Inc., Netflix Inc., Comcast Corp., and Dish Network Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Hulu.com, Verizon FIOS, Apple Inc., Google Inc., and Blinkbox.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?