TechNavio's analysts forecast the Human Insulin market in China to grow at a CAGR of 19.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the significant increase in the diabetic population in China. The Human Insulin market in China has also been witnessing increased number of corporate agreements. However, the high cost of human insulin could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Human Insulin Market in China 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Human Insulin market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Eli Lilly and Co., Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi SA, and Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. The report also includes other vendors such as Abbott Laboratories Inc., Bayer Healthcare AG, Wockhardt Ltd., Piramal Healthcare Ltd., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., SciGen Ltd., Gan & Lee Pharmaceutical Ltd., Wangbang Pharma Group Corp., Pfizer Inc., and Zhuhai United Laboratories Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?