TechNavio's analysts forecast the Smartphone market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 29.3 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the ubiquity of smartphones. The Smartphone market in the US has also been witnessing the increasing preference for contactless payment technology. However, the influx of low-cost feature phones could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Smartphone Market in the US 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Smartphone market in the US and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Apple Inc., HTC Corp., LG Corp., Motorola Inc., Research In Motion Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?