TechNavio's analysts forecast the Geographical Information Systems (GIS) market in the APAC region to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is increasing investment in GIS by the Public sector. The GIS market in the APAC region has also been witnessing that many vendors have started to offer enterprise GIS applications. However, the increasing threat of low-cost vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Geographical Information Systems Market in the APAC Region 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC region; it also covers the Geographical Information Systems market in the APAC region landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc., Hexagon AB, PASCO Corp., and Rolta India Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?