TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bare Metal Stents market to reach US$1.86 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. The Global Bare Metal Stents market has also been witnessing the trend of increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures. However, the presence of alternative coronary stents could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Bare Metal Stents Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Bare Metal Stents market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic Inc., Cordis Corp., and Boston Scientific Corp. Other vendors mentioned in the report: Microport Scientific Corp., Cook Medical, Biosensors International Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?