This package contains 71 fish product market analyses from the following countries: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for fish products in different countries around the world. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for fish products by country
* Overall market volume for fish products by country
* Market value and volume for fish products by type (Crustaceans, Dried, salted and smoked fish products, Fish fillets and other fish meat, Frozen fish (whole), Molluscs, Prepared and preserved crustaceans and molluscs, Prepared and preserved fish products, Other fish products)
* Product prices
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the fish product markets in different countries around the world?
* How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?