TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Printer market in the EMEA region to grow at a CAGR of 2.8 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for all-in-one (AIO) Printers. The Printer market Global Ultracapacitor market has also been witnessing a demand for general printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) in Public sectors of Emerging markets.
TechNavio’s report, the Printer Market in the EMEA Region 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Western European, Central and Eastern European, Africa and Central Asian regions; it also covers the Printer market in the EMEA region landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. The scope of this report includes the market for all types of printers, including inkjet, laser, and 3D printers, across the End-user segments.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Brother Industries Ltd., Canon Europe Ltd. Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd and Seiko Epson Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?