TechNavio’s analysts forecast the IT Security Software market in China to grow at a CAGR of 13.3 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing regulatory requirements. The IT Security Software market in China has also been witnessing the integration of security solutions. However, the building strategic partnerships could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the IT Security Software Market in China 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China, it also covers the IT Security Software Market in the China landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Beijing Rising International Software Co. Ltd., Kaspersky Lab ZAO, Symantec Corp., and ShenZhen Jida Software Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?