TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Network Performance Management market to grow at a CAGR of 11.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is better end-user experience. The Global Network Performance Management market has also been witnessing increased focus on network applications. However, network security issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Network Performance Management Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Network Performance Management market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include NetScout Systems Inc., IBM Corp., HP Co., and CA Technologies Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?